|The CLP Group provides this notice explaining its online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your personal data is collected and used at this website.
The Personal Data We Collect
- At this website, you can obtain information about some of the operations, services and activities of the CLP Group. In order to do so, you may be asked to provide personal data. The type of personal data that may be collected includes name; gender; age; ID number; occupation; telephone number and email address.
- Certain non-personal data may also be collected when you visit this website, such as, the type of browser (e.g. Netscape, Internet Explorer) and operating system (e.g. Windows or Mac) you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g. IMS).
- You are not required by law to provide your personal data. However, the CLP Group cannot provide you with the services, facilities and goods you may require unless it has the personal data sought from you.
How the Personal Data is Used
- The CLP Group uses the data you provide about yourself primarily for supplying to you the routine services, facilities and goods you require, to respond to your inquiries, to send you notices as well as to offer you other services, facilities and goods which it believes may be of interest to you.
- The CLP Group may use:
||your personal data to communicate with you, for example, to respond to a request; and
||the non-personal data collected to improve the design and content of the website and to personalise your Internet experience. This data may also be used to analyse site usage, as well as to offer services, facilities and goods.
- The CLP Group will disclose data when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order and may also disclose such data in response to a law enforcement agency's request.
- The CLP Group may on occasion combine data received online with other records to enhance the ability to market to you services, facilities or goods that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive information from this website, please send an email, along with your name to email@example.com.
Transfer of Personal Data
- The CLP Group may transfer your personal data to third parties such as employees, related companies, including subsidiaries and associated companies within the CLP Group, joint venture partners, agents, independent contractors and business associates, if necessary for any of the purposes stated above, provided that such third parties are under a duty of confidentiality to the CLP Group and use the data only for the above purposes. The CLP Group will erase, or procure that any third party will erase, your personal data when no longer needed.
Collection of Data by Third-Party Sites
- This website contains links to other sites whose information and privacy protection practices may be different from those of the CLP Group. You should consult the other sites' privacy notices as the CLP Group has no control over data that is submitted to, or collected by, those third parties.
- To enhance your experience on this website, some of the web pages contain "cookies". Cookies are text files placed in your computer's browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not provide your e-mail address or other personal data. The CLP Group only obtains this information when you choose to provide it to the website. However, once you choose to furnish the website with your personal data, such data may be linked to data stored in the cookie.
- Cookies are used to understand site usage and to improve the content of and offering on the website. For example, cookies may be used to personalise your experience (e.g. by recognising you by name when you return to the website). Cookies may also be used to offer personalised services, facilities or goods.
Our Spamming Policy
- The CLP Group adheres to a strict non-spamming policy and does not nor will engage in any spamming activities. E-mails are sent either in response to enquiries or to introduce new services, facilities or goods. Unsolicited e-mail will not be sent. Should you wish to stop receiving any e-mail from this website, please contact our Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Commitment to Security
- The CLP Group has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorised access, maintain data security, and correctly use the data collected online.
How You can Access or Correct Your Data
- You can update or correct your personal data by sending an email request to email@example.com
- The CLP Group will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your personal data to protect your privacy and security.
How to Contact Us