- The information contained in the CLP Group website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general information about some of the operations, services and activities of the CLP Group. The CLP Group has taken care in the preparation of the pop_content of this website but does not have responsibility to update it. Information presented is believed to be reliable but is subject to change at any time and without notice.
- You agree and understand that the information, material, service and software available in the CLP Group website is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind (express or implied). In particular, no warranty or representation regarding accuracy, timeliness, reliability, completeness, freedom from computer virus, security, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is given in conjunction with such information, material, service or software. To the extent permitted by law, the CLP Group disclaims all warranties (express or implied) of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
- This web site may contain forward-looking statements. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts and may include words such as "anticipate", "believe", "intend", "plan", "expect" or similar words. Although the CLP Group believes it has been prudent in its plans and assumptions, there is no assurance that any indicated result will be realized. CLP Group disclaims any intention or obligation to update forward looking statements.
- Communication over the Internet may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to Internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet. The CLP Group is not liable for malfunctions in communication facilities that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of the messages you send or receive. The CLP Group does not guarantee that such messages shall be completely secure. The CLP Group shall take reasonable precaution to maintain the confidentiality of information received by it but does not accept responsibility for breach of confidentiality.
- The CLP Group will not be responsible for any damage incurred by you as a result of any delay, deletion, loss, diversion, alteration or corruption of any message either sent to or received from the CLP Group over the Internet.
- Any software downloaded from the CLP Group website is at your own risk. The CLP Group neither assumes nor accepts liability for any loss, damage (whether direct or indirect) howsoever caused, as a result of any computer virus, software 'bomb' or similar item or process.
- If you are a registered CLP Online user, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- The CLP Group website may contain links to third party websites which are not under the control of the CLP Group. The CLP Group does not indicate expressly or impliedly any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference of or for those third party websites or the products and services provided on them. Any use of or access to those third party websites or their products and services is solely at your own risk.
- The CLP Group shall, under no circumstances, be responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential or special loss or damage arising out of the use of the CLP Group Website.
- The terms and conditions contained in this web site are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong SAR.